italian natural mattresses, memory foam mattresses, gel mousse mattresses, italian motorized slats, bed headboard, pillows in our sydney bedroom furniture store.
1. Do you suffer from headaches, back or neck pains when you wake up in the morning?
2. Do you feel drowsy, tired or irritable during a busy day?
Most of these symptoms are caused by sleep deprivation. A good night's sleep can clear out daily stress; improve body healing, cell renewal, immunity and mental clarity. The latest European innovation – Grand Soleil natural mattress was invented to help you relieve these symptoms.
Made from Natural Oils like Sunflower oil, Grand Soleil is the best mattress in Europe today.
The plants to produce sunflower oil are farmed in pesticide and pollutant free fields, and the harvesting of the raw ingredients is eco-friendly, it is inexhaustible and it is sustainable. Most synthetic latex mattresses depend on fossil oil, the resource is limited, and it is not environmentally friendly.
Relieving Pressure Points Video
Back and neck pains are usually caused by hindered blood flow. Soft Care filling alleviates pressure points derived from excessive compression from a hard surface. Tests show that Soft Care balanced-pressure system minimizes pressure points by distributing the weight evenly, resulting in unique comfort and a good night sleep.
Comfort Starts on a Cellular Level.
This revolutionary mattress builds-in comfort on a cellular level. The innovation of technology creates open cell natural foam; it improves air circulation of the mattress than common closed-cell foams to create a fresh sleep environment. Sorting the cells into small (for comfort), medium (for flexibility) and large (for support) and combining those in various proportions, the manufacturers developed three hybrid foams: Mono Cell, Duo Cell and Trio Cell, each providing a different level of support and comfort to cater to individual needs.
Approved by Italian Physiotherapists.
Profiling these foams to create 7 zone mattresses, Grand Soleil mattresses conform to your body contours, accommodating your shoulders and hips. Every time you move, your mattress instantly responds, cradling every curve of your body. By relieving pressure points, it promotes normal blood flow. The benefits are: (1) Greater comfort with support and air circulation. Because of its natural self ventilating characteristics, you can have a fresh and healthy sleeping environment at all times. (2) Minimal partner disturbance. Movement on one side of the mattress does not result in movement on the other side. (3) Non-allergenic, anti-bacterial, fungus-free, germ free & dustmite resistant. It is the best choice for asthma and allergy sufferers. (4) Long life. The Grand Soleil mattress can last more than 10 years with minimal maintenance. Endorsed by the Italian Society of Physiotherapists, the 7-zone Grand Soleil demonstrates all these benefits. It provides the best relaxation for a good night sleep.
Sleep Dry for a Refreshing Sleep.
All models have zip-off, machine-washable Sleep Dry covers, with extra sunflower based Soft Care filling, which disperses and evaporates humidity for a drier sleep. Sleep Dry ensures a fresh and ideal sleeping environment, also preserving your mattress.
We spend one third of our life in bed, so choosing a good mattress is an investment on our health. Some people may not place importance on their mattress quality though an incorrect choice can cause fatigue, back and neck pain and allergies, keeping you from performing your best in day to day life.
Choosing the most suitable mattress for you is subjective, it depends on your body weight and personal preferences for softness and firmness. The objective elements like the mattress materials and its corresponding bed base are also important to consider when you buy a mattress. A good mattress, whether it is spring or foam, should be able to offer your body the support it needs while distributing body weight evenly. The top layer of the mattress must be able to contour to your body shape, relieving pressure points and should incorporate a great air circulation system for a comfortable sleep.
Using Germany technology, our Grand Soleil Natural Mattresses are made in Italy and incorporate these important structural elements. These mattresses are made from natural oils, like sunflower oil. As these resources used are renewable, their availability is practically inexhaustible and they are totally environmentally friendly.
1. The Grand Soleil natural mattresses are perfect for the Australian climate as the foam is made using an open-cell structure. This creates 'breathability' or natural air circulation characteristics preventing the mattress from getting hot in summer, yet allowing it to stay warm in winter. Great air circulation creates a fresh and healthy sleep environment at all times.
2. For great comfort and support, seven core zones with different grades of firmness follow the curves of the body and provide optimal support. Grand Soleil mattresses conform perfectly to your body contours, supporting your shoulders and hips. Every time you move, twist or turn, the mattress responds, effortlessly cradling every curve of your body, regardless of your sleep position. By minimizing pressure points, it promotes normal blood flow, which relieves back and neck pain.
3. Minimal partner disturbance is essential in achieving a satisfying sleep. Movement on one side of the Grand Soleil mattresses results in less movement on the other side.
4. Non-allergenic, anti-bacterial, fungus-free and dust mite resistant, the Grand Soleil mattresses are a great choice for asthma and allergy sufferers.
5. The Long lifespan of all Grand Soleil mattresses is due to a double crushing process used to stabilize the structure and reduce sagging over a long period. It can last more than 10 years with minimal maintenance.
The Natural Mattress needs very minimal maintenance. To keep a mattress in top condition, make sure you rotate the mattress 180 degrees, swapping the head and feet ends every 3 months and flip the mattress every 6 months. Air the mattress for a couple of hours when you change the bed linen or cover to let the moisture evaporate.