Materials: Mocha Satinato (frosted) glass top with champagne coloured aluminium legs and frame
- The Seville Dining Table features modern materials visibly fixed together within a simple framework of anodized aluminium and glass. The beauty of the refined and industrial simplicity of the table reflects the city it was named after.
- The Seville features subtle and unique design details, including cropped corners, and an ‘inside out’ frame and leg
- The warm finish of golden brown glass teamed with the champagne frame means the Sevilleis versatile and would sit comfortably in a classic interior, or bring warmth to a modern, minimalist interior.
- The slim size of 1800x900 comfortably seats 6 people
- Select modern upholstered chairs to for a warm setting, or to enhance the industrial feel of the exposed fixings, the Roma leather chair in brown is a good match, as it also features exposed stitching
Table Size Guide:
1800x900mm: up to 6 people
Internal Construction: tempered 12mm glass top, sandblasted finish, anodised aluminium (champagne coloured) frame, legs and fixings, plastic feet caps