Material: Glossy Polyurethane, anodised aluminium fixings, glass fronted drawers
- The smaller version of the Aero desk is popular for smaller spaces, at just under 1400mm it still comfortable holds a desktop computer with plenty of writing space next to it.
- The Aero is made up of 3 planes, joined with aluminium fixings, the overall look is simple, yet streamlines and solid, it has a modern, yet timeless appeal.
- The solid side panels and the aluminium fixings have a practical side, as well as being aesthetically pleasing, the cables from your desktop or laptop can drop down the gap, and the side panels of the desk will conceal the power cords, as well as computer monitors or storage placed under the desk.
- The Aero small features a glass fronted drawers finished in a complimentary glass colour, the drawers are compact but perfect sized to store A4 paper, and includes a pen tray.
- The Aero can be complemented by the Jett drawers, which are the same depth and fit comfortably underneath or next to the desk to provide more drawer storage, the Sistema or Unita bookcases also look great places alongside the Aero.
- The Aero is an ideal choice for a home office or study, a teenagers or children’s bedroom, a study nook, or your workplace.
Internal Construction: Honeycombed Australian MDF with Italian Polyurethane paint finish (Glossy PU has 6 coats of PU- 3 UV base plus 3 top), anodised aluminium fixings, Italian colour backed glass drawer fronts and European plywood drawer construction.
Other Options: Aero GW Workstation
Other Colours Available: glossy dark grey, glossy beige, walnut black
Colour Sample: Please Contact Us to request a colour sample