Material: Solid ash grey beech wood frame, Italian leather cow hide
- The Pelle is a modern take on classic handcrafted design, comprising of an elegant solid timber frame, the cow hide is suspended over the frame and secured with a leather ‘knot’.
- The low, light appearance keeps the design modern and suited to contemporary spaces, yet the rawness of the hide and the knot, and the simplified, handcrafted appeal ensures it has a timeless quality.
- The casual way the leather is slung over the frame makes the Pelle comfortable, and also suited to the modern ‘casually elegant’ living room.
- The Pelle Side Table/foot stool is designed to match, it comprises a similar look, and can be used as a side table, or if you remove the tray top, a matching foot stool, or general stool, the versatile piece can be folded and put away, and the tray top can be used as handy serving tray.
- The Pelle armchair looks great on its own, as a feature chair in the living, bedroom or study, and also works well when two are used together or it is teamed with the side table.
Internal Construction: Solid European beech wood frame with an exposed grain and ash grey paint finish, Italian cow hide leather, plastic floor protectors.
Other Options: Matching Pelle Foot Stool