The Basso lowline TV Unit is as chic and streamlined as you can get, featuring very low proportions, clean edges and a plinth style base, it is the essence of contemporary design.
Choice of Glossy dark grey, white or beige polyurethane with matching colour backed glass and an anodised aluminium base.
- The Basso is as chic and streamlined as you can get, featuring very low proportions, clean edges and a plinth style base, it is the essence of contemporary design.
- The Basso is ideal underneath wall mounted televisions, to provide a base to balance the TV, and a platform for your components.
- The design complements modern TV designs, it can appear as an extension to your TV, and help to integrate in to your room, particularly in more traditional styled homes where a modern TV can appear too stark on a traditional style unit.
- When butted up against the wall, the Basso takes on the look of a low streamlined built in bench, although it is entirely freestanding.
- Basso units and Basso Large units can be lined up alongside each other to create one long low bench, this look is popular in open plan living rooms, where it can run the length of the room, and be combined with wall hanging shelves or storage cabinets to visually link and define the space.
- The Basso Large TV Unit features 3 storage drawers. A power board or cables can be concealed in the small cavity behind the plinth base.
- The width is 2241mm which is specifically designed to sit underneath the Genova Plasma board, or within the Viano wall unit, or it can be used on its own.
- The Basso is an ideal solution for living rooms with large windows, the height is less then 30cm, meaning it will fit underneath many low window frames.
Australian MDF with Italian Polyurethane paint finish (Glossy PU has 6 coats of PU paint 3 UV base plus 3 top); Anodised Aluminium; Italian colour backed tempered glass; Australian MDF backboard; drawer constructed from Russian Plywood made from 1.3mm Birch veneer; German soft close runners; anodised aluminium plinth style base.
The low and simple design of this TV unit makes it ideal for incorporating into wall units. Combine with the Basso large TV unit for extra width, and use hanging shelves (such as the Astro) and hanging cabinets (such as the Viano or Genova units) to create your own wall unit design.