The L-Bench set (small) consists of a small Basso TV unit and a matching L-Bench which rests on top. The L-bench rests with a small square support, so it is all completely free standing, yet allows you to create a dynamic wall unit effect. The small Basso bench contains 2 drawers for storage. The L-Bench can be slid in and out to suit your size requirements.
Materials: Glossy Polyurethane with complementing colour backed glass, anodised aluminium plinth style base on the TV cabinet.
- Featuring strong lines and intersecting planes, the L-Shaped bench combo unit creates a dynamic wall unit inspired (yet completely free standing!) media solution.
This set up uses just the L-Shaped bench and Basso TV unit to create a simpler version of the full Viano wall unit; this achieves a similar aesthetic without the wall panels, and a more open look ideal for smaller spaces.
- The L-shaped bench can be crossed over at any point to extend or decrease the width of the unit as required
- You can add to this look by adding some Aero floating shelves, or Viano or Genova hanging cabinets.
- The unit can be set up in the reverse to suit different room requirements.
- The TV can be wall mounted above the bench or placed on the bench on its stand. The components can sit on top of the basso, where the L-shaped bench crosses over, so you are able to access them, but they are discreet
Internal Construction: Basso TV Unit- Australian MDF with Glossy Italian Polyurethane paint finish (6 coats); Anodised aluminium plinth style base; Australian MDF backboard; birch plywood drawers; 10mm glass with Italian paint finish. L-Shaped Bench & Astro Shelf- Australian MDF with Glossy Italian Polyurethane paint finish (6 coats); honeycombed plywood structure internal (Astro); Australian MDF honeycomb plywood internal structure (L-shaped Bench)
This is a stocked item so delivery is normally within 1-2 weeks. We will call you after you place your order to schedule your delivery.
Combine the L-shaped bench with hanging shelves or cabinets to create a customised wall unit.