The Bronte is a simple and sophisticated bookcase that is designed to integrate media storage, copious general storage and display areas within a small footprint.
American Oak Veneer with matt polyurethane with optional colour backed glass doors, anodised aluminium door tracks and feet.
- The Bronte is a simple and sophisticated bookcase that is designed to integrate media storage, copious general storage and display areas within a small footprint.
- Available in 3 heights; 2m, 2.4m & 2.6 metres, the Bronte wall unit is designed to be a striking addition to your room. It carries the impact and storage functionality of a custom built unit, yet it is totally freestanding, and can be disassembled and taken with you if you move.
- The sliding glass doors provide concealed storage, and the 7 glass colours allows you to mix and match to a striking effect; or opt for matching glass doors for a more muted effect.
- There are 2 design options for media equipment, the first; a double width cavity without shelves holds a TV of up to 36” (maximum 1050mm wide). The second is the insertion of a TV unit, which allows media equipment to be stored also. Refer to the order form for specifications.
Sizes & Options:
- The Bronte unit comes in a huge array of sizes and options to meet your needs. Refer to the configuration sheet for specifications, or speak with a design consultant.
- The central shelf of each square display is adjustable to 2 points, if moved to the higher option; the lower shelf can fit A4.
The Bronte Unit body is available in:
- Matt White
- Matt Beige
- Walnut Veneer with matt white
- Walnut Veneer with matt beige
The Glass doors are available in White Glass, Brilliant White Glass, Beige Glass, Grey Glass, Brown Glass, Mustard Glass, Blue Glass & Red Glass.
– You may select different colour doors to the body for a contrasting effect, or select the same colour.
Australian MDF with Italian Polyurethane paint finish (Matt PU has 5 coats of PU paint – 3 UV base plus 2 top); Anodised Aluminium; Glass Doors are Italian colour backed tempered glass with a matt polyurethane (Australian MDF with PU paint finish) frame.