The Romina dining chair is a popular design due to its modern yet classic style, which offers superior comfort due to its high, supportive back and regenerated leather upholstery.
Italian regenerated cow hide leather
- The Romina dining chair is a popular design due to its modern yet classic style, which offers superior comfort due to its high, supportive back and regenerated leather upholstery.
- The slim proportions and elegant stitching detail gives the Romina a modern look that is well suited to open plan dining rooms, formal dining rooms, or more casual rooms.
- The Romina chair suits both light & heavier look dining tables.
- The regenerated leather upholstery covers the entire chair, there is a visible stitched seam and semi concealed black plastic floor protectors. The regenerated leather is easy to maintain, wiping it with a damp cloth, and occasional cleaning with leather cleaner is adequate.
- The Romina is also a popular choice as a desk or office chair, boardroom chair, and for home offices, children’s studies or for dressing tables.
STC for Compar, manufactured in Italy
Steel frame, regenerated leather upholstery, foam padding, plastic cap floor protectors
We keep a limited number of this item in stock in our warehouse, if it’s available delivery will be within 1-2 weeks. Backordered products will be delivered in 6-8 weeks and a full lead time may be up to 12 weeks. If you need your items urgently please call (02) 9438 2844 to confirm stock prior to ordering.