Materials: Mocha Satinato (frosted) glass top with champagne coloured aluminium legs and frame
- The Aster dining table is a revised version of the popular ‘slide’ table. The aster features new materials and colouring, the frosted brown glass and champagne coloured aluminium give it a warmer look, suited to the new season earthy colour palette.
- The warm finish of golden brown looking glass teamed with the champagne frame means the Aster is versatile and would sit comfortably in a classic interior, or bring warmth to a modern, minimalist interior.
- The sleigh style legs and simple frame give the Aster a modern aesthetic, the table is best suited to 6 people, due to the location of the legs.
- The Rea, Ana, Lexi or Vera chairs are all finished in complementing champagne coloured metal with leather upholstery, they would suit the Aster perfectly.
- The slim size of 2000x900 comfortably seats 6 people
Table Size Guide:
2000x900mm: up to 6 people
Internal Construction: tempered 12mm glass top, sandblasted finish, anodised aluminium (champagne coloured) frame, legs and fixings, plastic feet caps